[IAEP] [UKids] Amzn Fire Sale No More: pricing rises 86% !

Sora Edwards-Thro sora at unleashkids.org
Mon Nov 30 09:32:22 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:

> FWIW "$64.99 Amazon Prime without special offers" is Amazon's very own
> language, an 86% rise over the price-for-everyone on many recent days.

As far as I understand, that's *always *been the situation. When I bought
tablets back in September, I had the option of paying $15 more per tablet
to avoid ads, but I didn't consider that an essential feature so I didn't
pay extra for it. Is there any reason it would be essential, especially in
an offline situation where there's no potential to actually click-'n-'buy
anything?