[IAEP] Announcing OLPC OS 13.2.6 with Sugar 0.107

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Nov 16 17:55:27 EST 2015

G'day,

We're pleased to announce the release of OLPC OS 13.2.6 for XO-1,
XO-1.5, XO-1.75 and XO-4.

It is Sugar 0.107 on Fedora 18, with a few activities upgraded.

Details of new features, fixes, known issues, and how to download,
install or upgrade can be found in the release notes:

        http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/13.2.6

Our thanks to all contributors, testers, upstreams, and those who
have provided feedback of any kind.

thanks.

All feedback on Sugar 0.107 should be directed to sugar-devel@ list.

Note: this release is temporarily hosted on our build server while we
work to bring our usual download server back to full health.

Build file names: 32018o0 32018o1 32018o2 32018o4

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/