[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [Marketing] New Fedora Spins Site

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:52:08 EDT 2015

Thanks Peter, I was watching that too.

If I understand correctly switching/changing the sections or adding an
Activity is beyond tweaks? while text changes are tweaks.

I'm quite happy with it, even though there are lots of changes we suggested
which aren't in.

I feel the only tweak still to make is to add under the Journal:
The Journal provides an interface into a datastore of everything you've
created in Sugar. Bookmarking and commenting tools integrate with the
Journal to allow parents and teachers to review a child's learning progress.

The Journal is central to the Sugar experience and we rightly call it out
in the Intro, but I feel the description under it is too brief.

Thanks again for making all this happen.

Sean