[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [Marketing] New Fedora Spins Site

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Tue May 19 00:58:28 EDT 2015

Thanks, Sean, for the careful proof reading.

Fair copy attached.

I originally included the section "Multimedia", as it is the set of
Activities in http://spins.stg.fedoraproject.org/en/soas/
but not in the Walter/Sam contribution.

I think it is the weakest section. Chat jars a bit on the page, as
"Chat" is used in the "Spins page template" to refer to IRC.

My memory is that Jukebox is not part of the core set (due to non-free
components?).

Perhaps the section Multimedia as it stands should be deleted.

Regards,

Iain