[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [Marketing] New Fedora Spins Site

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon May 18 03:29:20 EDT 2015

thanks Iain looks good

some typos:
Wwork -> Work
FotoToon -> OK is singular not plural
speech and though -> speech and thought
Paint provides to tools -> Paint provides tools
Make Sugar activities -> Make Sugar Activities / edit existing activities
-> edit existing Activities / Browse activity -> Browse Activity
(((Activities always init-capitalized in Sugar context when describing
applications)))

Also Pippy & Develop should be in a "Getting Technical" section not
regrouped under "Learning by doing" please

Tweaks:
* Get Books. Download electronic books from all over the web. Explore with
ease the
  classics and modern books from the Internet Archive, Feedbooks, etc.

Music - I think this refers to the Jukebox Activity, should be:
* Jukebox. Media player to play different kinds of audio and video files.
However, I am not sure if this Activity is in the latest SoaS or not?

* Record is the basic rich-media capture Activity. It lets you capture
still images, video, and/or audio. (((remove "for the laptop" - we can't
assume SoaS will be running on a laptop)))

Finally, an HTML issue: the left/right curly quote marks (cf. "office
desktop") which probably came in from copy/pasted text should either be
replacd with simple double parentheses (" ") or the HTML entities
“ and ”

thanks
Sean