[IAEP] Sugar Numbers

Dan Tenason dan.tenason at mail.ru
Fri May 15 22:44:28 EDT 2015

 The Sugar Labs website is still stating  "Sugar’s  Activities  are used every school day by nearly 3 million children." Mr Daley stated this number is based on Total number of XOs shipped as reported by OLPC + total number of copies of Sugar on a Stick downloaded.

laptop.org  states that about 15,000 XO are in Hati. I was wondering if Mr. Holt, who is active in Hati, is willing to comment on the number of laptops in daily use in Hati.

laptop.org states that about 900,000 XOs are in Peru. I was wondering if Mr. Silva, who is active in Peru, is willing to comment on the number of laptops in daily use in Peru.

laptop.org states that about 15,000 XOs are in Birmingham, Alabama. Could anyone comment on the number of those laptops in use?

Finally latop.org states that about 850,000 XOs are in Uruguay.  Research in Uruguay indicates that in 2012 about 4.1% of students used their XOs all or most days.

--
Dan Tenason