[IAEP] Another little computer kickstarter

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:05:39 EDT 2015

The onboard composite video out is an interesting approach... can plug into
old secondhand TVs with poor resolution, just like my first computer in
1983. Of course, when you add everything that's missing, you hit 10x the
price, as you've seen before. And fragile cables/adapters all over the
place.

They are quite vague about their distro, and are organizing incentives for
kernel hackers, which likely means compatibility and performance issues
need work.

Sean