[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Planning for the future (Samuel, Greenfeld)

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Mar 18 22:43:50 EDT 2015

Hi, Walter

This could lead to a most unproductive discussion. My main point is that
there should be focus on what new
educational opportunities we are offering to our users. I am saddened to
see such wonderful new activities developed using the web technology
which are totally unavailable to the majority of our user base.

As I said in response to Adam's poll: I think we may need to think in
terms of two efforts: development leading to
support of new software and hardware technologies and maintenance -
preserving the viability of the deployed hardware of which
the overwhelming majority are XO-1s.

Tony