[IAEP] [Marketing] BBC launches flagship UK-wide initiative to inspire a new generation with digital technology

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Mar 12 16:53:50 EDT 2015

Hmm, don't want throw cold water on that, but reading
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31834927
looks like they already include something called Touch Develop,
developed by .... Microsoft!
Anyway, times changed (just a little) and is open source, and is in github
https://github.com/Microsoft/TouchDevelop
https://www.touchdevelop.com/

They have a nice demo site here https://www.touchdevelop.com/app/
but I couldn't understand how to program with the interface they propose.
May be I am just too old :/
Anyway there are interesting ideas, like the multiple representation of the
code.

Gonzalo