[IAEP] Will anything change this time?

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 10 12:23:28 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> Hi Gonzalo,
>

> Regarding the Sugar Labs Board, if no elections are going to me be
> made, how do you justify not to rotate the board members with long
> time active volunteers? specially those who have shown interest, like
> I have

Hi Laura,
Why you didn't follow the procedure to make your candidature?
You only needed add your name to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2014-2015-candidates

That was requested many times, and there are only two candidates to fill 4
seats.

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning