[IAEP] ALERT JUSTICE DOWN [24 hours without response] (!)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Jun 18 10:40:37 EDT 2015

Hello Sugar Oversight Board, Sugar Labs Members,

Our main production server virtual machine host is down and I can't
reach it.
We have several systems that depend on this infrastructure, including
pootle server which was actively being used by translators of Aymara and
Awajun native languages.

I respectfully request that you call on the phone whoever has physical
access to this machine and we try to bring it back online. I think this
should be either Bernie Inocenti or Stefan Unterhauser.

Also, I would like to request for more volunteers from infrasctucure
team to have virtual terminal access to these machines (not just ssh),
or to put them in a proper collocation service where we can get some
support.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sebastian

--