[IAEP] Khan Academy videos offline

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Fri Jan 30 16:59:10 EST 2015

Hi all,

The question about how to get videos from Khan Academy in any language was
asked several times on this list.
We planned this year to deploy offline Khan Academy videos in French to our
Nosy Komba deployment. So I've worked with Bibliotheque Sans Frontiere to
get French videos.
They suggested me to use KA Lite [1], a software dedicated to install a
offline Khan Academy server.
BTW it's slightly intrusive and need some installation. So I've write a
script to explore and extract only videos URL. You could find it here [2].
The result of the script could be seen here [3] as a tree or here [4] as a
single list.

Hope it could help.

Best regards from France.

           Lionel.