[IAEP] Help With An Appliance In Virtual Box Needed!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 19:28:08 EST 2015

Hi Guys...
Actually this message is related to both the OLPC concept and SugarLabs as I am hoping to make my final project for the course something working with Lionel Laske's Sugarizer on iOS. It looks like he beat me to it, but I'm sure he will have things I can help out with. The class, CS50x3 covers enough things to get us started on app development for either Andriod or iOS, or many other things. I guess I should have clarified the reason I wanted to do this sooner.
BTW Ryan, I haven't seen you on the lists before. What is your connection with either OLPC or SugarLabs?
Caryl BigenhoOLPC/SugarLabs Support Volunteer (since 2008)/