[IAEP] OLPC-SF February meeting

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon Feb 23 09:09:21 EST 2015

I can create the templates to do the translation and sent to you.
Or I can upload and you can translate them online.
The process is a little different than with the pottle server used to
translate activities,
but the idea is the same.
I need the localization code you are using to Haitian Creole

Gonzalo