[IAEP] Note-taking

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 16:14:33 EST 2015

The Read ETexts Activity can do highlighting and note taking and multiple
bookmarks.

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/search?q=read+etexts&cat=all

The catch is it only works with plain text files. There are a lot of these
at Project Gutenberg, and Word documents can be saved as plain text, so you
might be able to use it.

James Simmons