[IAEP] 2016-2018 Oversight Board

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 29 17:58:04 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 10:59:03PM +0800, Laura Vargas wrote:
> ... a deep organizational conflict since there is an Executive
> Director also serving as an Oversight Board member. I believe this
> situation is unhealthy and must be avoided if possible.

I disagree.  This is handled as a conflict of interest; Walter
excludes himself from votes concerning him.

The new board will be responsible for making any new decision about
this.

--

Disclosure: I'm not a member of Sugar Labs, by my choice, because of a
conflict of interest; my pay is from an organisation that benefits

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/