[IAEP] [UKids] "Google accused of tracking school kids after it promised not to"

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Dec 2 20:32:26 EST 2015

Google goes for the Trump defense, denying everything:

http://googleforeducation.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-facts-about-student-data-privacy-in.html

EFF clarifies Google’s Student Tracking Isn’t Limited to Chrome Sync:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/12/googles-student-tracking-isnt-limited-chrome-sync