[IAEP] Sugar Numbers

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Apr 17 14:06:46 EDT 2015

Really?

On January you wrote:

"I am following OLPC as part of a research paper on open source
organizations."

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2015-January/017152.html

Followed a thread with replies from different members of the community and
you finished with:

"Thank you for the information. It is interesting to study how projects
evolve and devolve over time."

I don't know what believe now.
Good luck with your research :)

Gonzalo