[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Sugar Digest 2015-04-09

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 10 08:08:08 EDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 07:43:35AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> If you look at the data James published, the 0.98 was about the
> slowest. Lots of improvement since. Would be great if we could get
> someone at Ceibal to take a look.

Yes, there's an improvement since 0.98, and since 0.96.

However, I did not test 0.94, so it may be that the improvement is not
enough.  It would need to be tested.

There's also a possibility the performance was affected by changes
made in Dextrose.  I've not analysed the Dextrose work.  As far as I
know, OLPC was not consulted on it.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/