[IAEP] Fwd: [OLPC-SF] Call For Proposals: OLPC SF Community Summit 2014

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:48:43 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hilary Naylor <hnaylor at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Subject: [OLPC-SF] Call For Proposals: OLPC SF Community Summit 2014
To: olpc-sf <olpc-sf at lists.laptop.org>

dear all,

OLPC-SF has opened proposal submission for the 2014 Community Summit
to be held in San Francisco, California, USA, during the weekend of
October 17-19

Submission form here:
http://www.olpcsf.org/CommunitySummit2014/proposal

As you know, this year's Summit will be a hybrid virtual+in-person
event. This gives us greater flexibility in scheduling workshops, as
they may happen in any timezone.

Workshops topics generally fall under either Technology, Education or
Outreach and last for 60-75 minutes. Group organized workshops are
very much encouraged. We would like to see sessions that include
deployments from different parts of the world, with discussion of
similarities and differences.

You can read more about proposal submission on our blog:
http://www.olpcsf.org/node/211

We look forward to lively discussions and vigorous networking at the Summit!

regards,
Hilary

---
Hilary Naylor