[IAEP] [Grassroots-l] OLPC-SF Community Summit and Turtle Art Day

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Oct 17 23:23:59 EDT 2014

We plan on broadcasting some of the sessions from Saturday and Sunday.
You can follow these along at
https://plus.google.com/108423383350207135431/

The approx. schedule (Pacific time) is:

10AM - 10:50AM State of Sugar (Walter Bender)
11AM - 11: 50AM How to build Sugar activities (Gonzalo Odiard)
12PM -12:45 Fix-it Session (Alex Kleider, Nina Stawski, Hilary Naylor)

Lunch 12:45PM to 2PM

2:00PM - 2:45PM Lightning talks: project updates in 5 minutes each.
Jamaica, India, Tanzania, Australia, Madagascar, and more
2:50PM- 3:35PM Analytics in Nepal and Australia (Sameer Verma, Martin Abente)
3:40PM - 4:25PM RACHEL and solar power (Bruce Baikie)

cheers,
Sameer