[IAEP] Google Code In

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:20:30 EDT 2014

Google Code In 2014-15 has just been announced [1]. As discussed at
yesterday's SLOB meeting [2], we have agreed to apply again this year.
(GCI has been a great source of new talent and mentoring youth
programmers is well aligned with our mission.)

Next steps:
(1) I will prepare our application, due that the end of the month;
(2) Potential mentors should please contact me ASAP;
(3) Anyone with ideas for tasks should also contact me ASAP.

Note: tasks can be programming (primarily Python and Javascript), but
also design documentation, outreach, etc. So please don't be shy about
sharing your ideas and talents.

regards

-walter

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gci/homepage/google/gci2014