[IAEP] [UKids] Discounted XO Tablets at Amazon

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sat Nov 29 03:53:21 EST 2014

Hi Caryl, hi George,

Any Android application from Google Play could be installed on the XO
tablet. However, because access to Google Play could be disable from the XO
Learning Platform interface you could need to download it from the parent
account then authorize the new application explicitly in any child account.
You could find video tutorials to do that on [1].

Regarding Sugarizer on the XO Tablet, yes it could be installed from Google
Play. Thanks Caryl to mention it.
To be honest, I must confess however that because XO Tablet use an old
Android version, some issues could happen in some activities.

Best regards from France.

              Lionel.

[1] http://www.xotablet.com/support/#tutorials