[IAEP] How To Reinstall XO Tablet Software?

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Sun Nov 23 05:16:38 EST 2014

Hi Caryl,

In a standard Android device there is a "Factory data reset"
In Settings =>, scroll well down, Personal => Backup & reset.

The location changes :)

If it is a "Google lost password" issue, (on a child's device) I would
suggest do not try to recover a Google account but start over following
a Factory data reset.

Hope this helps,

Iain