[IAEP] [REVISION] Revised version of OLPC OS for tablets

Ryan Cunningham rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:01:14 EST 2014

I am sending to you a link to a revised version (created
from scratch) of my tablet port of the OLPC OS.

The major changes are as follows:

* The Marvell Libertas firmware and "olpc-update" are now
  properly removed using "yum."
* The operating system is now delivered as an XZ-
  compressed tape archive, allowing original equipment
  manufacturers to make devices with any amount of storage
  (provided it's no smaller than 5 GB), and therefore to
  further modify the operating system with a lot more new
  activities.
* This version of the operating system is now based on
  the latest version (13.2.1) of OLPC OS.

The file is on a USB drive which I can mail to you by USPS
Media Mail on request. Only one person may make this
request.

--
Ryan Cunningham