[IAEP] Re-visiting 1984?

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Sun Mar 2 00:29:49 EST 2014

No, someone just thinks forum.laptop.org is compromised and infected with
something.  Whomever is left at OLPC with admin rights might want to look
into it.

There are other IRC web clients out there such as
http://webchat.freenode.net/ which can get to the same channels if you need
to get on IRC tonight.