[IAEP] Request for public motion to decide on fuding request for Sugar Camp travel

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Jun 11 10:09:26 EDT 2014

Sugar Labs, are you there?

Remember, remember, from the Sugar Labs declaration of principles:

"Information

    Regular reports – Reported activities and future plans allow
monitoring and participation.
    Information accessible – Even internal operational information is
available by default.

        We try to operate en plein air.

    Explicit confidentiality – It is explained what matters are
confidential, why, and who can access them."

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs#Information

Either we haven't by inaction or implicit confidenciality, the request
made by productive members of our community, formally, twice, would be
good to respond.

And when we are hopefully past that, I ask, is the Sugar Labs
organizational structure working? Are we all Sugar Labs?

Regards,
Sebastian