[IAEP] Awajun language contribution

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Dec 11 13:33:51 EST 2014

Hi Chris,
I got no response for this. Can you still help with this?

Do you recommend I should research how to encode this properly for
glibc and request merge directly to the mantainers?

Regards,

--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire