[IAEP] [Marketing] Users cannot find Sugar with gnome-software in Fedora 20

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Sun Aug 31 05:14:13 EDT 2014

Attached is a first draft (AppData specification [4] for Sugar)
 sugar3.appdata.xml
Please note the name "sugar3" simply indicates work in progress.

Please will anyone feel free to review the content and provide feedback.

It is possible to include screen-shots with the file. I have not thought
of a static screen-shot, which helps sell sugar at the point of
download. This is omitted at present.

Iain