[IAEP] Open Source Software Opportunities

Sora Edwards-Thro sora at unleashkids.org
Tue Apr 15 02:10:19 EDT 2014

Hey Caryl,

I noticed you included the Enabling Writers contest with its top prize of
$100,000 in your blog post. Just wanted to put out there that Nick Doiron
and I have already started working on our entry; there's some
proof-of-concept code up on github <https://github.com/mapmeld/iloominate>.
We're still in the early stages but maybe that's the best time for people
to jump on / put in their own 2 cents.

Thanks all,

Sora