[IAEP] SugarCamp Paris #3 Day 2 live

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun Apr 13 03:39:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,

It was a great first day yesterday, we're slightly tired but we'll be
online here [1] in 1 hour for the second day of the SugarCamp Paris #3.

Some great sessions are planned: GCompris, Sugarizer, Vikidia, Bernie and
two new sessions that emerging from our talks yesterday:
- XO Semantic Web by Christophe Guéret,
- Open webOS on the XO by Jon Nettleton and Manuel Quiñones

Update agenda is here [2].

See your on Internet on IRL.

             Lionel.

P.S.: We've got some technical issues yesterday for the broadcast so you
may be miss some sessions but don't ask the question: all sessions are
recorded.

[1] http://cite-sciences.ubicast.eu/lives/sugarcamp/
[2] http://olpc-france.org/sugarcamp/index.en.html