[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] triage meeting

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:53:39 EDT 2014

This is an interesting blog post with a paragraph about GNOME triaging

http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/enabling-participation/

Interestingly it's pretty much exactly the same approach I followed with
the triaging I had done with 0.100. It would be good to have a simple set
of rule like that written down before the meeting. I think the way we
triage has a huge impact on lowering contribution barriers,

On Wednesday, 9 April 2014, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:

> We plan to hold a triage meeting to clean up bugs.sugarlabs.org on
> Wednesday, 23 April, beginning at 9AM EST (14 UTC). We will be on
> irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting all day. Please join the fun.
>
> --
>
> Tenemos la intención de celebrar una reunión de triage para limpiar
> bugs.sugarlabs.org el miércoles 23 de abril a partir de las 9 a.m. EST
> (14 UTC). Estaremos en irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting todo el día.
> Por favor, únase a la diversión.
>

> regards.
>
> -walter
>
> --