[IAEP] FW: Invitation to OLPC for SCALE 12x

Caryl Bigenho caryl at laptop.org
Tue Sep 24 13:54:21 EDT 2013

Hi All...
We have been invited to have a presence at the 12th Annual Southern California LInux Expo next February 21-23. SCaLE has always been good to us and provided free booth space (usually in a great location) and with plenty of extra tables and chairs. One year we were able to donate a couple of "lightly used" XO's and a few other goodies for their raffle. If anyone has any ideas of ways we can support them similarly in 2014, please let me know!Those of us who will be attending the SF Summit next month can discuss what we would like to do to make our booth even better than ever! I'll confirm with Gareth that we will be there, but I wanted to let you all know about the possibilities of doing several different presentations. Be thinking about what you would like to do. Proposals are due in December, so there is lots of time to come up with something really great... maybe even doing some team presentations.If you haven't been to SCaLE and/or haven't presented and have any questions... just let me know!
Caryl