[IAEP] Sugar on Android via HTML5

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:51:23 EDT 2013

As far as I know, the only developers working on Android are focusing on a
framework which will allow to write cross platform activities, while
keeping Sugar specific aspects like datastore, look and feel, collaboration.

I investigated various approaches to bring the full Sugar experience on
Android devices, but I never really went beyond research. As I said on
sugar-devel though, I would be glad to mentor anyone that wants to give
this a try...

--
Daniel Narvaez