[IAEP] Sugar on Android via HTML5

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 22:51:43 EDT 2013

Hi...
I have also been waiting patiently (well, not really very patiently) for some news about Sugar coming to Android. So far, I have heard nothing new. So I guess it isn't too late to throw my educator's opinion into the mix...One of the things that makes Sugar the ideal learning platform for children (and youth) is the wonderful compatibility of so many of the Activities ... both from Activity to Activity and from student to student. This facilitates the sort of learning we are all hoping to see more of... creative problem solving, project based learning and cooperative learning. Without this ability to integrate parts of projects, it would just be another collection of apps.Thanks for "listening"Caryl