[IAEP] Will XO-4 work with Makey Makey?

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue Oct 8 22:10:04 EDT 2013

Given a Makey Makey appears to emulate a standard USB HID keyboard/mouse
there should be no reason it shouldn't work, as long as it doesn't try to
draw excessive current from the USB port.

The fact it is a HID device should also temporarily disable powerd from
suspending (although you may have to wake up the laptop once via its main
keyboard/touchpad so the HID device is seen).