[IAEP] [Marketing] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Roadmap. [SD 61; 79]

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:27:11 EST 2013

If the discussion is about a target market, it's about strategy and it is
most assuredly about marketing.

Fortunately, I am subscribed to all of the lists and keep an eye on this
discussion currently happening on nearly all the lists, with one major
exception: the It's An Education Project (IAEP) list - the non-technical
general list meant for educators, and as such the best list for a strategy
discussion.

Many recently expressed ideas have been discussed before.

Sean.