[IAEP] [Localization] Translation Manual (in Spanish)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Thu Nov 7 02:12:04 EST 2013

El 29/10/13 08:18, Chris Leonard escribió:
> Nothing would make me happier than to take myself out of the account
> creation loop, but on observing the number of dummy accounts being
> created (and activated) each day, I reluctantly took the step fo
> turning off self-serve registration to protect the integrity of the
> precious L10n work.
Hi,
I'm glad to report that you can be happy now.

Alsroot gave me access today to current pootle and I managed to
activate the built-in captcha for registration. I created three users,
but I'm not sure how to remove them: test, test-captcha and
test-captcha-again.

It will be a good idea to keep an eye on new users as maybe
spammers can defeat some kinds of captchas. Hopefully not.

About the diagram shared by Laura, is it a good first step for a
completely new language that requires it, to translate the
glibc_helper.po
<http://translate.sugarlabs.org/export/Sandbox/gn/glibc_helper.po> file
first and submit it to localization@ , or
do you have another suggestion for a first step?

Regards,
Sebastian