[IAEP] Mozilla Presents: Teach The Web! Check It Out

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 21:50:01 EDT 2013

Hi!
I know most of you already know this stuff, but this online "maker" project Mozilla is  doing could be fun. And many of you could probably contribute a lot to the group. Not like a regular MOOC... as a matter of fact, not quite like anything else I have seen before. Just thought I should share in case you missed hearing about it. It started yesterday, but there is still plenty of time to jump in and join the fun.
http://hivenyc.org/teachtheweb/
Caryl