[IAEP] Fwd: Re-enabled account creation on wiki.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu May 2 21:41:45 EDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re-enabled account creation on wiki.sugarlabs.org
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 21:41:20 -0400
From: Bernie Innocenti <bernie at sugarlabs.org>
To: Leonard, Chris <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>,  Frederick Grose
<fgrose at gmail.com>
CC: systems <systems at lists.sugarlabs.org>

Hello,

today Sebastian and I re-enabled user creation in the main wiki.

Hopefully ReCaptcha will keep spammers away, but please watch out for
suspicious activity and don't hesitate to disable user creation in case
of another wave of links spam.

By the way: I'll be traveling in Italy from tomorrow until May 14.
Connectivity should be good, but I might be away from all keyboards for
extended periods. Please watch over our machines and don't hesitate to
contact me if needed (my usual phone number should work).

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team