[IAEP] GSoC 2013 - "Chat Activity with translation"

Emanuel Pascoal l27253 at alunos.uevora.pt
Wed May 1 19:05:51 EDT 2013

Goof Night,

My name is Emanuel Pascoal, i have 20 years-old and i'm from Portugal.
I'm developing studies in the area of computer engineering in the
University of Évora.

I have knowledge in Python and a little of Java.

I am analysing several ideas and liked to ask for information about project
named "Chat Activity with translation",  that are tagged on your ideas
lists for Google Summer Of Code 2013.

I would like to discuss the project in order to try to understand the best
way to submit the application. I want to know more details about the ideas,
so that you can outline what the best ways to make the project as well as
the resources that I will need, and be able to think about the time we'll
need for the project's development.

I would have the most pleasure in work with your community, researching and
developing the previous ideas, in any way that i can be helpful.

Thanks for the time spent,

Emanuel Pascoal