[IAEP] can InfoSlicer pull from WikipediaFR ?

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Mar 25 07:43:04 EDT 2013

The schools and orphanages we're working with in Haiti here, are running
Infoslicer 15 and WikipediaFR 33.4 on OS 11.3.1.

Unfort InfoSlicer only seems to be able to pull from WikipediaEN? Any
tips/workarounds so InfoSlicer (15 or similar) can pull from a recent
version of WikipediaFR?

ASIDE: regarding Fototoon 13 & Infoslice, Mark Battley will be sending
Walter Bender many constructive suggestions later when we can find
Internet strong enough to send screenshots etc!

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !