[IAEP] [support-gang] Physics With the XO (in Spanish) by Trinidad Guzman of Uruguay

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 10:32:14 EDT 2013

Caryl,

This looks terrific. I don't know Spanish but the illustrations are
certainly compelling.  In addition to getting it translated into other
languages I hope he publishes it at archive.org and makes a bound and
printed version at Create Space, as well as EPUB and MOBI versions for the
Nook Store and the Kindle Store. He already has it formatted like the
interior pages of a book.  It would be easy to make an actual book out of
it.

James Simmons