[IAEP] How can I get Camera to work on XO? Also how to access USB

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Mar 14 12:56:32 EDT 2013

Bert,

Video Camera does not work either :(

I tried loading just the CameraPlugin using the mcz (don't know how to
steal it from Scratch) but no luck.  That said when I did load the mcz
using the Monticello Browser, it did not work either.

Karl had suggested I try to print "Smalltalk listLoadedModules" which I did
after loading the CameraPlugin, but when I did I did not see the
CameraPlugin.

I know I can use Record to take pictures, then import them into Etoys, but
it's so "unEtoys"

Stephen