[IAEP] How can I get Camera to work on XO? Also how to access USB

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed Mar 13 13:04:00 EDT 2013

Walter,

Thanks found USB and should be able to install activities, Etoys projects
etc.

Camera block did not work when I tried last night. But does not give the
same error now.  Also Record Activity is now working (as suggested by
Tony), that also did not work last night.

Regarding the Virtual Box could not get it to work.  May be lack of memory
available on my machine (only 1GB and could only allow Sugar to run with
<512MB).   Will try on another laptop.

Thanks,
Stephen