[IAEP] Fwd: [permaculture] Courses needed in public education institutions: Re: Who is this + 'GOT BALLS?'

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:39:41 EST 2013

Laura,

When I went to high school back around 1973 or so we did have a course in
household finances, and it was required for all students.  The only thing
it didn't cover was how to do your own taxes.  I wish it had.  I've always
done my own taxes and it amazes me how many people have no idea how the tax
codes work (even people running small businesses), and thus are easily
manipulated by politicians into supporting policies that will make them
worse off.

James Simmons