[IAEP] Raspberry PI

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:42:55 EST 2013

Hi...I have had my Raspberry Pi for a couple of months now, but don't have it working yet. I want to find a small inexpensive "monitor" for it. I have been reading through a discussion on the Element14 site (http://www.element14.com/community/thread/17040?start=15&tstart=0) and have decided that getting a portable DVD player with HDMI input is the way to go since I need one for something else anyway. Has anyone tried one of these? Can anyone recommend a make and model, preferable for around $50-$60? (or less???).
I would like to get this working with Sugar running to show at the SCaLE11X event in LA Jan 22-24.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Caryl