[IAEP] FW: [support-gang] XO-4 Questions After Viewing CES video

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:10:11 EST 2013

IAEP didn't go through the first time... thought I'd try again.Caryl

From: cbigenho at hotmail.com
To: curiouslee at gmail.com; support-gang at laptop.org; iaep-request at lists.sugarlabs.org
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:08:07 -0800
Subject: Re: [support-gang] XO-4 Questions After Viewing CES video

Hi Mike...
Check this again. The video was made today, and Giulia is clearly holding and pointing to things on an XO-4, not a tablet. The link might not work right... it didn't for me. I had to go to the Engaget schedule for today, find the one for OLPC, click on it, go down below the photos, there will be a video screen with a guy on the right. Click on play. It is short.
Caryl