[IAEP] Sugar on Android (was Questions for SCaLE 11X)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:39:17 EST 2013

The Sugar Labs Oversight Board confirmed Android compatibility as a
strategic goal at the January 14 meeting [1].

It goes without saying that this is far easier said than done.

There are several technical approaches possible, and coming to a decision
how to proceed is itself a challenge.

Sean.

1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2013-01-14