[IAEP] [support-gang] Fwd: Re: Need Help with RPi Raspbian "Wheezy" Download

Caryl Bigenho caryl at laptop.org
Tue Feb 12 23:35:39 EST 2013

Thanks Tom,
Guess I need to get a 16 GB SD card. I finally got wheezy-raspbian running. It took 2 days. I finally downloaded a little utility program for the Mac and it helped a lot. I seem to get nowhere in Terminal because of typos. For those of you who are also "Terminally-challenged" (like me) here are the links that will simplify the process and your life.
The download for the little utility is here: http://alltheware.wordpress.com/2012/12/11/easiest-way-sd-card-setup/
And a simple guide to starting up is here: http://www.raspberrypi.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/quick-start-guide-v1.1.pdf
Have fun folks! Sugar here I come....
Caryl